Dear Valued Customer,
First and foremost, Thank You for your support of Chompie’s Restaurants. At Chompie’s, our top priority is always the safety, health, and well-being of our guests, employees, and the communities for which our stores are located in the Valley. That is why we are focusing on taking precautionary measures during the COVID-19 outbreak.
In accordance with measures put into place by health and safety officials, we have implemented the following across all 5 of our Chompie’s locations:
- Our restaurants are cleaned and sanitized daily, however, we have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day.
- Implementing a food pick-up zone. Customers may call in and pick up orders at the deli counter only. And we are solely utilizing DoorDash for delivery to limit delivery contact with customers.
- Reinforcing training to employees on safety, cleaning, and sanitation procedures both inside and outside of store locations.
- We have advised any employees who are not feeling well to stay home.
- We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 and how it may affect our employees and guests. We are taking appropriate action and amending measures as needed following updates.
Currently, Chompie’s is operating, with restaurants remaining open during our normal business hours. Any updates will be provided to staff and visitors as needed.
Thank you for your continued love of Chompie’s and we look forward to seeing you at one of our Valley locations. Stay Safe! For up-to-date information about the status of COVID-19, visit: